3 SNEAKER PACK PROMOTION
Sponsored by Tackma LLC (“Sponsor”)
The Tackma.com 3 Sneaker Pack Promotion (“Promotion ”) encourages its fans and followers to visit Tackma.com and make at least a $50 purchase (“Purchase”) to be automatically entered in a drawing for a chance to win three pairs of sneakers: (i) One (1) Pair of SB DUNK LOW BEN & JERRY’S “CHUNKY DUNKY”, or (ii) One (1) Pair of NIKE X TRAVIS SCOTT AIR MAX 270 “ CACTUS TRAILS”, or (iii) One (1) Pair of OFF- WHITE X AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG “Chicago” of the Sponsor’s choosing (collectively, the “Prizes”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Persons entering the Promotion (“Entrant”) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The Promotion is open to any United States citizen that is a resident of the United States (and its territories) and has not won a prize from Tackma.com in the last twelve (12) calendar months. All other Entrants will be disqualified. Employees of Sponsor and its divisions, subsidiaries or affiliates, their immediate families and/or household members are not eligible to participate.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: During the Entry Period (as defined in Section 3 below), Participants must visit Tackma.com and make a minimum purchase of $50, excluding sales tax and delivery charges for one (1) entry, or $75, excluding sales tax and delivery charges for two (2) entries, or $100, excluding sales tax and delivery charges for three (3) entries as further described in Section 4. Contestants may also receive one (1) entry by entering via U.S. Mail as further described in Section 5. Entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. Only Entrants that fulfill all of the requirements in these Official Rules are eligible to win the Promotion. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to these Official Rules and the Selection of Winners (as described in Section 6). The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- TIMING AND ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period begins at 12:00 a.m. EDT on Friday, July 10, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Friday, July 17, 2020 (“Entry Period”).
- AUTOMATIC ENTRY WITH $50 or $75 or $100 PURCHASE AT TACKMA.COM: During the Entry Period, Entrant must: i) visit the Tackma.com website during the Entry Period, ii) make a purchase of at least $50 (excluding sales tax and delivery charges)to receive (1) one entry, at least $75 (excluding sales tax and delivery charges) to receive (2) two entries, and of at least $100(excluding sales tax and delivery charges) to receive (3) three entries, and iii) provide a valid email address in connection with the Purchase at checkout. Only the first Purchase per person and per email address during the Promotion will be accepted for entry. Entrant must be the person who is the authorized user or domain name owner of the valid email address provided at check out. Authorized user or domain name owner is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by the internet service provider, carrier or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses to owners. Making a Purchase and providing an email address at checkout constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules.
- ENTRY VIA REGULAR U.S. MAIL. During the Entry Period, Entrant must place his or her valid email address on a 3 x 5 index card and mail that information to: Tackma.com c/o Customer Relations, 4300 E. Fifth Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43219. Entrant responsible for any postal charges associated with the mail-in entry. Automatic and mail-in entries have the same chances of winning depending on the total number of entries received. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 17, 2020 and received by Sponsor prior to July 20, 2020 to be eligible for a chance to win.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: The Promotion will have three (3) total winners (“Winners”). Sponsor will randomly select and announce the Winners on July 20, 2020. The selection of Winners is final pending confirmation of Winners’ eligibility (as described in Section 1) and Winners’ acceptance of the Prize. Sponsor or its designee will contact the Winners of the Prizes using the information provided on the Entry Form, which may include email or telephone contact. If there is a dispute as to the authorized user or domain name owner of the valid email address associated with the Purchase, Sponsor will award the Prizes to the authorized and registered user of the email address associated with the Purchase. All automatic entries have the same chances of winning based on the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: : Winners shall be randomly selected to receive (i) One (1) Pair of SB DUNK LOW BEN & JERRY’S “CHUNKY DUNKY” , or (ii) One (1) Pair of NIKE X TRAVIS SCOTT AIR MAX 270 “ CACTUS TRAILS”, or (iii) One (1) Pair of OFF- WHITE X AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG “Chicago” of the Sponsor’s choosing. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and each Winner must accept a +\- ½ size tolerance. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Sponsor will notify Winners via email or telephone call along with instructions on how Winners may claim the Prizes (“Notification”). Winners must accept their Prizes within forty-eight (48) hours of the time Sponsor sent the Notification to the Winner. If a Winner does not accept the Prize within forty-eight (48) hours of the Notification, Sponsor reserves the right to choose an alternate Winner or cancel the award of any Prize(s). Winners are solely responsible for all fees, federal, state and local taxes or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the Prizes. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to Winners or potential Winners who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prizes. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release form and where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within ten (10) days following the date of the Notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of a Prize and Sponsor’s selection of an alternate Winner or cancellation of the Prize.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By entering the Promotion, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective parents, officers, directors, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any Prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the costs of entering and participating in the Promotion. In no event shall the Released Parties be liable for Entrant’s attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any other additional damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. By entering the Promotion, Entrant further agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for injuries, death or losses or damages to persons or property AS WELL AS FROM CLAIMS OR ACTIONS BASED ON COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, MISAPPROPRIATION, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
- REQUEST FOR LIST OF WINNERS: To request confirmation of the list of Winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope by September 1, 2020 to: Tackma.com c/o Customer Relations, 4300 E. Fifth Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43219.